November 27, 2005

Baltimore at night

Hello..every lovely-shiny-friends,

I am uploading the present blog in Washington D.C. But I just come back from visiting Baltimore, Maryland, USA this evening. Baltimore is the most impressive place for me although I went there during the night time. Definitely, I wish to go there again if I have free time in the future. Because I think that Baltimore is very attractive and charming both at noon and at night.
And I will go back to Rochester tomorrow in the evening.
I uploaded Baltimore pictures into link web already. But it still doesn't work now. I am so sorry about that, will try later. See you.

Best wishes,
Shiny JuNe (@^_^@)

1 Comments:

At Tue Nov 29, 08:54:00 AM 2005 , Blogger ShiNy JuNe said...

I am at Rochester since yesterday evening ja....

อิอิ แหม ก็มันหาภาษาไทยไม่ได้อ่ะ เลยต้องพิมพ์อังกฤษ grammar ผิดๆ ถูกๆ มาให้อ่าน..

หนีเที่ยว 4 วัน เลยมีไรต้องเคลียร์เต็มเยยยย
เลยยังไม่ได้อัพ เดี๋ยวว่างแล้วจะรีบ update สถานการณ์ เจ้า..

ป.จ. กลับมา หิมะจ๋า หายไปหมดเลยล่ะ

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home