March 17, 2007

Home & Rochester in my mind :)

Finally, I am back to Thailand safely. Feb 22, 07 is the date I stepped into Thailand again. My parents stood and smiled through the immigration unit. I am glad to be with them again. We started chatting all the way back home and bought some Thai foods I really wanna eat. Dad and Mom grew many more flowers in the house. Also, some areas were set up for us.


My dogs could not remember me at the beginning (as well as 2 new dogs that I’ve never seen). Only Brownie could remember and did not bark to me. Brownie lost her home when she was a puppy. I had to take her on the Took Took (small taxi with 3 wheels in Thailand) and bring her to my home. Of course, that’s why she always remembers me although I left her so far.

However, I cannot forget everything in Rochester, NY. I started going to Rochester with no expectation, and just doing the best on my research and duties. Finally, I got back to Thailand with so many many many and many wonderful moments. I can say, this is also one of the best times in my life. Why do I say like that? What I derived is not just the knowledge and thesis project, because I can find it anywhere in the world. A true FRIENDSHIP…. is very difficult to find. But I got it from Rochester. All of my lab friends (13 people from 8 countries) have treated me very well. Although I am not that good in English, and often cannot follow their speaking. But it is not a barrier for being FRIEND. I could feel it along the time I spent there. All of them are cool. We had a lot of fun even working. You know what? I think the most importance is SINCERITY. Unbelievable, there is no jealousy. No one needs to be one man show. Contrary, they are ready to teach, help, forgive, smile and hold up each other. I am very appreciate this kind of atmosphere.

ถึงแม้ว่าฉันจะเคยเจอประสบการณ์ที่แย่เอาซะมากๆ จากกลุ่มคนกลุ่มหนึ่งในภาคที่เมืองไทย (เอาเป็นว่าตรงข้ามกับที่อธิบายข้างบนหมดเลยล่ะ) แต่ Rochester ชดเชยความสุขอย่างมากมายทั้งหมดคืนมาให้ชีวิตการเรียนที่นี่แล้วล่ะ ฉันคงต้องขอบคุณพ่อกับแม่ (อีกแล้ว) ที่สอนให้ฉันอดทน เชื่อมั่นในสิ่งที่ตนทำ พิสูจน์ตนเองด้วยผลของงาน สิ่งเลวร้ายก็จะผ่านไป สิ่งดีดีอีกมากมายจะตอบแทนกลับมาเอง.. ขอบคุณอีกครั้งนะคะ .. วันนี้จูนเห็นเเล้วล่ะค่ะ ว่าสิ่งที่คุณพ่อพูดมันเป็นจริงอีกแล้ว มิตรภาพการร่วมงานที่ไม่มีความอิจฉา ริษยา ไม่มีการชิงดีชิงเด่นเพื่อทำให้ตนเองเป็นคนที่เด่นที่สุด ไม่มีการนินทาใส่ร้ายทั้งที่เราตั้งใจทำงาน ไม่มีการกลั่นแกล้ง ประจบสอพลอ แปลกจังที่ฉันกลับได้รู้จักและทราบซึ้งในคำเหล่านี้จากคนต่างเชื้อชาติต่างภาษา ที่ไม่เคยรู้จักกันมาก่อนในชีวิต เมื่อไหร่นะ..ที่คนส่วนใหญ่ของประเทศเราจะเป็นแบบนี้บ้าง รับรองว่าประเทศเราจะเจริญนำหน้าชาติไหนในโลกเลยล่ะ เพราะคนประเทศเราน่ะเก่งไม่แพ้ใครหรอก แต่มัวแต่......กันน่ะซี เฮ่อ ไม่รู้ว่ามันจะเป็นได้แค่ฝันของฉันรึเปล่านะเนี่ย

Rochester and Ballatori lab, I want to shout very very loud -thank you for making me learing your good hearts- EVERY MOMENTS THERE WILL BE IN MY MIND FOREVER. I also love you guys. ไม่แน่บล็อกหน้าเราอาจจะเห็นกันว่าพวกเขาน่ะ น่ารักกันขนาดไหนเนอะคะ ;)

14 Comments:

At Mon Mar 19, 07:45:00 PM 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ดีใจด้วยนะที่ฝ่าฟันอุปสรรคมาได้
เก่งจริงนะ...ตัวแค่เนี๊ย!
และต่อไปนี้ก็ขอให้ชีวิตของจูนเจอแต่สิ่งที่ดีๆยิ่งๆขึ้นไปน๊า... ;)Pui jaa.

 
At Tue Mar 20, 03:40:00 AM 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ro cha cha misses Dek Yhing who likes to eat wonderful deserts here filled with memories of sweets! Hang in there...there is hope!

Lala

 
At Sat Mar 31, 03:20:00 AM 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss u po po...working hard here.....

 
At Sat Mar 31, 03:20:00 AM 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss u po po...working hard here.....

 
At Sun Apr 29, 10:55:00 PM 2007 , Blogger ShiNy JuNe said...

My laptop is kaput!!!! a month ago. I am waiting for her coming back :( Hopefully, soon :(

 
At Tue May 01, 02:20:00 AM 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your laptop will be back in your warm hands! It misses you alot and will be back stronger!

 
At Fri Jul 20, 06:59:00 PM 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wooo HoOOo congrats again my dear! Foot fit all the way! yeeaaah!

 
At Thu Aug 02, 11:28:00 AM 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

เป็นไงล่ะ

 
At Thu Aug 02, 11:29:00 AM 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

นังจูน

 
At Thu Aug 02, 07:57:00 PM 2007 , Blogger ShiNy JuNe said...

เรื่อยๆ พึ่งจะว่าง & สบายดีฮ่ะ ป้าแก่

 
At Sat Sep 01, 02:02:00 AM 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Po po.......missssssss Po po.

 
At Mon Sep 24, 04:48:00 PM 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

เพ้อเจ้อ จิง

 
At Mon Sep 24, 04:52:00 PM 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

แหย่เล่น นะ

 
At Mon Jul 28, 07:51:00 AM 2008 , Blogger v74 said...

เอ่อ ช่วงนี้ฝนตกหนักครับ . . . มีรองเท้าหรือยังครับ
:P

สบายดีนะครับ !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home